Sunday 14 April 2013

Aaaarrrrrgghhhh, the youtube dilemma!

Crickey, what a drama! All I wanted to do was upload a short 3D vid from my book to my new Youtube account. Easy? No, of course not. See I had to create a new "channel", whatever that is, and being completely green to the whole shebang, I entered the wrong birth date, didn't I. Well, talk about the world coming to an end; next thing I know a big red screen is flashing in my face saying due to my underage-ness, I've been locked out of my google account and it will be deleted unless I verify my age. Best way to do this is to pay them US0.30c. I spent a half hour trying to find another way, but to no avail. But suffice it to say that I did eventually unlock my account, and managed to upload the video rather painlessly. You can find it here: http://youtu.be/04IBOcyRs6s

And I hope you like it, cause that 1 minute video cost me 30 cents! Boohoo to me.

Till next time
-Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is open to comments. You are welcome to leave any opinion that comes to mind, just please do not be offensive. Offensive comments will not be added. Want to drop some spam? Take it somewhere else as it will never be posted. Thanks!